The European Association for Machine Translation (EAMT) invites everyone interested in machine translation, translation-related tools and resources to participate in this conference.
The EAMT invites entries for its 2017 EAMT Best Thesis Award for a PhD or equivalent thesis on a topic related to machine translation
The 16th Machine Translation Summit, organized by the Asia-Pacific Association for Machine Translation (AAMT), will be held at Nagoya University, Japan, in September 18-22 2017.
The 2017 EAMT conference will be held in Prague, Czech Republic, on May 28 – 31
Submission deadline for proposals: October 15, 2016, 23:59 CESTOlder news
Mt-list Digest, Vol 112, Issue 1
- Call for papers: 3rd MT Marathon Open Source Convention
- recent addiitons to Machine Translation Archive
- CfP: ISUC 2008, 2nd International Symposium on Universal Communication, Dec. 15-16, 2008 Osaka, Japan
- ACL 2009 Student Research Workshop
- Translating and the Computer 30 - Still time to book your place!